Sitat Opprinnelig postet av TheStig Vis post
I just stumbled onto this thread, and man I gotta say you are quite handy with the fibreglass. And not too bad with the airbrush either by the looks of it.
I have airbrushing as one of my hobbies myself, just brushed a hood for myself and a hood plus both sides on a friends car so far but hope to do some more work with the airbrush when I get me a suitable garage to work in. I have also been very keen on learning the art of creating bumpers and spoilers of fibreglass, but never gotten around to try that just yet. But your work is surely impressive and a good source of inspiration for anyone out there who would like to try. Including me.

It was really sad what happened to your 960, she was a beauty with that custom made front bumper. And I am sure the planned custom made rear bumper and sideskirts would have made her a rare pearl. But your new ride is not that far behind, and I am sure you will create a show car out of it in no time if you get your funds together.

I will check back into the english part of this forum from time to time to follow any updates, I want to see this project as it develop.
Many thanks!!.. Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't notice there where new replies to this thread. I've been airbrushing for years and the fibreglassing only came about as I wanted something for my car that I couldnt afford, so I decided to try and make one for myself lol. There'll be more updates on the V70 thread as this thread is basically dead now (unless I get my hands on another 960)