Thanks Thanks:  0
Viser resultater 1 til 4 av 4

Tråd: Hvordan skifte fjærer bak på V70 2001, uten nivåmat

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    15. juli 2011
    Antall takk

Standard Hvordan skifte fjærer bak på V70 2001, uten nivåmat

Noen som kan gi meg et tips om link til "how to" for å skifte fjærer bak på min V70 ikke nivåreg.
    Takker på forhånd!

Registrerte brukere Anders Dybvadsskog sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    19. des. 2009
    Sted
    Verdal`n
    Antall takk
    740 prosjekt: http://forum.vccn.no/showthread.php?t=392

Ny eier av Dunfrid<3

FroBe sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    18. aug. 2011
    Sted
    Rogaland (Ryfylke)
    VCCN medlemsnummer
    Antall takk

Standard

Her er noe jeg klippet ut av en nettside med tips, det er dessverre på engelsk.
    Jeg har ikke prøv denne selv:

Rear Shocks
    FWD

This is direction for my 2001 V70 T5
    FWD
    car. My 2001 V70XC is different and I'll post more directions and links when I do the XC soon.

Remove the cargo cover, any cargo carpeting or tray. Flip up and pull out the second cover from the bumper in your cargo. Get the liner out.

Remove the 2 foam pads covering the top shock mount surface. Carefully to not rip them as you will need to put it back. They are held on by tacky glue at a 3 spots beside the sticky surface.

There are 3 bolts that hold the top shock mount against the frame and one center nut that holds the shock against that. Remove the center nut (a new one should have come with your new shocks, see for reference) I used a 1/2" drive (or a breaker bar) to just break loose the nut. Then I use a open end wrench with a torx bit to counter hold while taking the nut out. Now the top of the shock is disconnected but still compressed against the mounting surface.

Jack the rear of the car and take off the rear tires. You need to jack it up fairly high. The shocks has to slide out of the bottom. I had my 21 inch height jack fully extended. Don't forget to put the car on jack stands and tires under the edge of the car (I add few wide pieces of wood for additional height) for safety.

There is only one bolt holding the bottom of the shocks on. Bolt head is accessible facing the front of the car. This bolt is standard not metric. Once the bolt is taken out. Use a small crow bar or something to pop the shock's bottom mount from the mounting bracket. The shocks should slide out after.

Slide new shocks in from the bottom. Get someone to help you to look from the top so the threaded bolt on the top of the shock properly goes through the hole on the shock mount at the top.

Slide the bottom mount bolt back in and tighten it. This is where I had some difficulty with one of my shocks as it angled a bit and I couldn't get the holes for the bottom mount to line up on one side. I elected to take off the 3 top bolts that held the top shock mount in so the shock can angle a bit and get the bottom bolt on first.

If you took off the 3 bolts to the top shock mount, you have to reposition it properly before putting load on it (and the get the 3 bolts back on). It might even have fell down if you don't have the shock in there. If so, just put it on the top of the shock and push it back up. Mine had a rubber lip that has to be positioned on top of the metal hole. Use something (I used a small flat head screw driver to pull up by the metal lip on the mount) to lift up that side and get that lip over first. Then position in mount in the place so the 3 holes line up and put the screws in (put the nut on the top shock threaded bolt. This gives you something to hold on to while pulling and pushing things around to get it to line up). The screws are relatively short and may not reach if the top mount can't be pull up flush. You will probably need to position your jack against the bottom shock mount area (use something to pad the contact surface if you have shape edges) and raise it a little at a time. This will use your shock to push the upper mount up and try to get 3 bolts back on.

Once both shocks are on and the shock's upper threaded bolt is over the center hole, put the tires on and drop the car on to the ground. This will compress the shocks against the upper mount and push the top shock's center threaded bolt all the way up. Put the center nut on and everything else back on. You are done! Take it for a drive. Mine feels like a brand new car after this + front suspension + new tires
    X Volvo 240 B230F manuell 1989
    X Volvo 850 2.5i 10V manuell 1995
    X Volvo V70 2.0T 2004
    X Volvo XC70 2.4T (US) 2001
    X V70 2.5T AWD 4-C Polestar 240hk - solgt
    XC70 D5 4-C Inscription 230hk 2012, Leaf Tekna 40kWh 2019

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    15. juli 2011
    Antall takk

Standard

Takker og bukker. Dette så helt greit ut. Da gyver vi på til helga!

Lignende tråder

1. Hvordan få tak i v70 R fjærer på bilia, uten at man har en R
    By thagoo in forum S60 / V70N / S80 / XC70 / XC90
    Svar: 3
    Siste post: 23/02/12, 00:29
  2. hvordan få en rip fri front rute?, uten og skifte till en ny.
    By meduza18 in forum 700 / 900 / x90 -serien
    Svar: 12
    Siste post: 07/12/11, 21:38

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •