Tråd: 3 Måneder med XC90 (lang post)

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    02. aug. 2018
    Sted
    Sørum Kommune
    Antall takk

Standard 3 Måneder med XC90 (lang post)

Sendte følgende tilbakemelding til Volvo etter 3 måneder med XC60 (kona) og XC90 (meg selv).
    Vi får se hva de evt svarer, og om det i det hele tatt når frem til Volvo sjøl:

Feedback/Issues with XC60 and XC90 after 3-4 months of use (both are T8 Twin engines, Inscription)

1. When unlocking the volvo, the charger is unlocked only for a brief period, and then goes back into getting locked. This is particularly annoying if you’re unlocking the car and getting the kids inside before you proceed to remove the charger cable. You are then forced to either Lock and unlock the doors OR find the keys in order to remove it. The expectation here is: if the car is unlocked, the charger should remain unlocked too.
    2. When the child Locks are on, the back doors cannot be opened from the inside or the outside. This should be a no-brainer, the doors should unlock from the outside only when the child Lock is active.
    3. The car needs a «washing» mode. Whenever I’m washing the cars, the car Locks/unlocks on every drop of water that hits it. Very annoying.
    4. The car needs a «waiting for dad» mode where kids left in car can continue to listen to Music and have the heater on while I’m out of the car for 2-3 minutes.
    5. Plenty of cars have a «keep warm» mode where, during cold days, excess heat from the engine is used to keep the car free of dew, very practical for those times when you go shopping and want to slow down how fast the car gets cold. This is a missing feature.
    6. The Automatic cruise Control is very slow to react. For example, when the road turns into uphill, it will slow down to as much as 10Km/h below the speed limit before crawling up to the set speed again. This should be far more snappy than it is now. The same thing goes for sudden slopes, where the car will allow itself to go between 5-10Km/h faster than the set speed.
    7. There is no easy way for the driver to turn on seat massage for the front passenger seat. This SHOULD be possible to do since explaining how to operate the lever and keypad on the side of the seat is complicated, especially to elderly and non-technical People.
    8. Cannot find where to adjust the passenger seat from the driver’s seat/main menu (I read somewhere that this is possible)
    9. We have a SIM card on the XC90 with unlimited bandwidth, but yet, the car is extremely slow to start apps like weather and Spotify. The phone, on the same mobile Network is instantaneous. Have you designed the antenna to the SIM card poorly?
    10. The lids on the gas refill as well as the battery charger have major issues during Winter. We both experienced that we could not Close these lids properly. For the gas intake, we could not open the lid in -14 degrees C.
    11. The Spotify app in the car is horrible. For example, doing a search for a particular song we cannot go back to refine the search, since once you Select something to play, the search is wiped clean. Search history, as well as «recently played» should just be default here.
    12. Cannot have the Spotify app playing while the (apple iphone) phone is Connected With Apple CarPlay. Why?
    13. Sometimes (not always) Spotify App (not via phone, the car app) will give no sound until the Telephone is disconnected.
    14. On Our XC90, With the B&W sound system, the volume knob would be better suited to adjust bass than volume. This should be configurable.
    15. The Parking app fails to authenticate with EasyPark service, I’ve checked and double-checked username/passwords. Something just doesen’t work here. Never has.
    16. The app «Glympse» does not start at all, it just hangs on a loading screen. It DID use to work effortlessly until a few weeks ago
    17. Generally, the app experience in the car is poor. Only two map updates, and zero updates or additions to apps since last september.
    18. The car will tell us «Software updates available» from time to time, even though nothing can be discovered using the Software Update app
    19. Map updates should NOT be flagged as «software update» but instead «Map update/An update to your installed maps is available»
    20. The XC90 is really not designed for 20» Wheels during Winter. The mudflaps fail to protect the sides of the car since the Wheels are around 3-4cm outside of the mudflaps, resulting in the side view Mirror cameras being covered in dirt after one or two trips in snow/mud. Wider mudflaps should be an option. I assume it’s only a matter of time before a stone is thrown into one of the side view cameras and breaks the protective glass/plastic. You should at the least WARN about this when selling this combination. Had I known, I would’ve gone for smaller Wheels.
    21. Under the main display in the car dashboard, the spot in front of the gear knob for sunglasses really is way too small to put any kind of sunglasses in. Is this a case of design over functionality?
    22. The instrument panel should have an option to include things like RPM and engine temperature. Just swapping the colors is way too minimalistic.

All in all we’re both happy With the cars, these are just the issues we’d like for Volvo to get feedback on, and do something about. The software, in particular, needs some love. We would love feedback on these items, and understand wether you’re working on some of these issues or not (in particular the software ones).

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    30. mars 2018
    Antall takk

Standard

Interessant lesing, dette. Mykje av det kjenner eg meg att i. Berre ein kjapp tilbakemelding angåande punkt 5. Om du trykker på klimakontrollen når du har slått av bilen, kan du trykke på "Parkeringsklima" og deretter på "Behold klimakomfort". Veldig knotete og tidkrevjande i forhold til mange andre bilar, men funksjonen er der. Satsar på du oppdaterer tråden om Volvo skille finne det for godt å svare.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    20. mars 2018
    Sted
    Oslo
    Antall takk

Standard

Kjenner meg igjen i mye her. Spesielt irriterende at ladekontakt låses igjen kort tid etter at bilen er låst opp. Kunne lagt til flere punkter i listen din.
    Bl.a en svært irriterende "konstruksjonsfeil" hvor en hydraulikk ventil sitter montert vedrattstammen og slår et knepp som merkes i rattet ved brems/pådrag. Speislt merkes det godt i kombinasjon El.drift og Adaptive Cruise.

Vedr. ditt pkt 3. har jeg fått tips gjennom forumet her å legge nøkkelen inne i bilen ved vask. Da går ikke lås/speil opp og igjen hele tiden. Men husk å ha telefonen på deg i tilfelle.

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    30. nov. 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

Ja, det har vært endel skuffelser ja. Men det som er mest irriterende er jo saker som har åpenbare og enkle fikser, men som ikke blir tatt tak i.

* Etter en sw-oppdatering sluttet sete- og rattvarme å skru seg på ved forvarming.
    * Bitch please! Den spotifyapp'en er jo en spøk.
    * VoC ustabiliteter som har vært der i evig tid.
    * Sitt med fjernkontrollen i lomma, og du risikerer å komme ut til en bil med alle rutene nede.
    * La meg bestemme om varmeren skal gå selv om det er lite bensin igjen. 100km betyr jo kvart tank om du har vært uheldig med kjøremønsteret på siste tur.
    * Stemmestyring a'la 1995
    * HVORDAN I SVARTE LEGGER JEG INN RADIOSTASJONEN JEG HØRER PÅ I FAVORITTLISTA UTEN Å MÅTTE SØKE DEN OPP PÅ NYTT I ET ANNET SKJERMBILDE.
    * Slutt å si det er programvareoppdateringer når det tydeligvis ikke er det!
    * La meg trykke meg vekk fra kjøremodusskjermen! Sykt irriterende å sitte å vente på å få se 360-kameraet bare fordi jeg måtte sette bilen i
    AWD

(Dette er i tillegg til det talerene over har sagt :-))

Ekstranummer:
    * Jeg kan få 220V uttak i ikke-hybride utgavene . Men kjøper jeg utgaven med 400V og 10kWh tilgjengelig, nei da kan jeg ikke få 220V uttak.
    * Pianolakk-knapper på ratt og pianolakk på senterkonsollet er schtøgt!
    Sist endret av VoƖvolog; 03/04/19 kl 14:43

Lignende tråder

1. XC90 pre og post 2007
    By Morgis in forum S60 / V70N / S80 / XC70 / XC90
    Svar: 4
    Siste post: 18/11/15, 19:26
  2. Leter etter en post!
    By Effage in forum 850 / x70 -serien
    Svar: 4
    Siste post: 12/05/14, 01:33
  3. skrift under post, hvordan?
    By hoffis95 in forum Forslagskassen