Brukere som er tagget i denne tråden

Thanks Thanks:  29
Side 3 av 4 FørstFørst 1 2 3 4 SisteSiste
Viser resultater 51 til 75 av 92

Tråd: Bluetooth module BT Volvo P2v2 - Oppgradere original telefonmodul PHM med bluetooth.

Registrerte brukere marekbm sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av marekbm Vis post
    i finally started with video how-to. the first one is probably not so important because everybody who has this module and it's already works then he knows it. but i plan to add all regarding the module settings and other features.

so here it is.
    it's in Czech but you can turn on English subtitles .
    new video. how to set baudrate properly.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

i finally started with video how-to. the first one is probably not so important because everybody who has this module and it's already works then he knows it. but i plan to add all regarding the module settings and other features.

so here it is.
    another two videos
    - changing BT module name
    - language and freely-changeable texts

Registrerte brukere Jakke sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    31. mars 2013
    Sted
    Svolvær
    Antall takk

Standard

another two videos
    - changing BT module name
    - language and freely-changeable texts
    Is it possible to get it to show artist and song title in the
    DIM
    as well? I really wanna buy a Pioneer with Android Auto, or the BluePower Android unit when it is released, but this is so easy! I got a GROM BT unit already, but for the price you charge, I might just buy yours instead!
    -X- 1997 VW Passat 1.8T 220hk - Audi S4 coiler, Audi S4 dyser, steg 1 tuning
    -X- 1996 Peugeot 605 2.0T 150hk
    -X- 1988 Mazda RX7 FC Cab 270hk - RacingBeat turboback eksos, DT Rtek7 steg 1.5
    2003 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 300hk+ - Ferrita downpipe, BSR cat-back, Bosch EV14 550cc, TD04HL-19T, Snabb innsugsrør, Hilton Tuning steg 3

245 V8 sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    29. jan. 2012
    Sted
    Ørsta
    VCCN medlemsnummer
    Antall takk

Standard

Noen som vet om det er bare og putte inn et gammelt sim kort eller må det vere et tvilling simkort til telefonen?
    Volvo 142 de luxe B20A -71, Pappa sin. http://forum.vccn.no/showthread.php?...singsprosjekt-)
    Volvo 164E B30E -72
    Volvo 245GLE 5.7 V8 -81
    Volvo 240GL Turbo B230FT -93
    Volvo 740GLE B6304S -88 http://forum.vccn.no/showthread.php?...E-B6304F-motor
    Volvo V70AWD D5 Summum -05
    Volvo V90 T8 Inscription -18

Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    06. mars 2015
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Antall takk

Standard

Hvis du tenker på den originale telefonmodulen (uten modifiseringa som her omtales) bruker den et hvilket som helst aktivt simkort. Om du har eget abb til bilen, eller vil bruke tvillingsim er opp til deg selv.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jakke Vis post
    Is it possible to get it to show artist and song title in the
    DIM
    as well? I really wanna buy a Pioneer with Android Auto, or the BluePower Android unit when it is released, but this is so easy! I got a GROM BT unit already, but for the price you charge, I might just buy yours instead!
    it's possible to implement but it will not convenient. the text is possible to show instead of the operator name (connected device). if this is active then buttons on the steering wheel are mapped to the
    PHM
    instead of the radio. so if you see the text then you can't change the track or change the volume on the radio.

7. Takk Morgis takket for denne posten
    Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

small changes

v2017-11-28_1
    Updates
    - Bluetooth: Some names of configuration files has been changed (again). The reason is due to merge the names for all my BT products:
    - - license upload: “bt_license.bst
    - - settings: “bt_config.bst”, “bt_config.bgt” (settings request), “bt_config.txt” (received settings)
    - - system information: “bt_info.bgt” (information request), “bt_info.btg” (received system info)
    - - error log: “bt_error.btg” (log request), “bt_error.btg” (received log)

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

so here it is.
    new video.
    - how to update the module (updated order, so it's as third on the list)

Registrerte brukere locked sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    13. des. 2009
    Sted
    Stryn
    Antall takk

Standard

Yeh.. firmware update failed.. My phone said "File could not be sent" and now the
    PHM
    just display "Please wait..." forever.

How to fix?
    2016 BMW 220d xDrive Gran Tourer
    2005 Volvo Horisont B12M

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

what was the transfer status before it was failed? was it failed on the begining (nothing was sent) or it was failed during the process?

if nothing is send then just turn off the ignition, lock the car and wait at about 5 minutes (check it if it start operate). if something was sent then it depends on the bootloader version. if the bootloader version is older than 2017-10-14 then you have to remove the
    PHM
    out of the car and reflash the BT module via USB (let me know and i will send you a steps how-to).

Registrerte brukere locked sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    13. des. 2009
    Sted
    Stryn
    Antall takk

Standard

what was the transfer status before it was failed? was it failed on the begining (nothing was sent) or it was failed during the process?
    It failed in the end, when aprox. the whole file was sent it failed.
    if nothing is send then just turn off the ignition, lock the car and wait at about 5 minutes (check it if it start operate). even after 12h sleep it's "Please wait..." if something was sent then it depends on the bootloader version. if the bootloader version is older than 2017-10-14 then you have to remove the
    PHM
    out of the car and reflash the BT module via USB (let me know and i will send you a steps how-to).
    Bootloader is older, the process have failed a couple of times so It's still an old version, probably from june/july.. So, please send instructions. See e-mail in my signature.
    2016 BMW 220d xDrive Gran Tourer
    2005 Volvo Horisont B12M

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av locked Vis post
    Bootloader is older, the process have failed a couple of times so It's still an old version, probably from june/july.. So, please send instructions. See e-mail in my signature.
    BT module - recovery via USB
    preparation:
    - remove
    PHM
    out of the car and remove the main cover
    - unplug the 30pin ribbon cable from BT module
    - install sam-ba (SAM-BA v2.xx for Windows) software on the PC with windows (http://www.microchip.com/development...m%20programmer)
    - reboot the computer
    - download the latest fw for BT module (https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ep4ai15NU1lTVk)
    - rename the "btphone_p2v2.btb" file to "btphone_p2v2.bin"
    - images mentioned bellow are available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JRtm124XQcS9CF2p1

recovery process:
    - connect BT module to the PC via USB
    - make a short on "JP2" (by metal tweezer, wire, ...)
    - wait at around 10 seconds and release the short on "JP2"
    - wait at around 20 seconds, run "SAM-BA" application (on windows 10 as an administrator)
    - on the app at second line choose "at91sam4s2-ek" and click on "Connect" (figure "init - 01")
    - on the next window (figure "init - 02") click on the button marked as red and then choose the "btphone_p2v2.bin" file
    - click on "Send File" (figure "init - 02", marked as green)
    - after the file is send then the message appears (figure "init - 03"). choose "No".
    - click on "Execute" (on figure "init - 02" marked as blue) and then close the app.
    - unplug the USB out of BT module, wait 10 seconds and plug it back. LEDs should start blinking somehow and after a while only the blue is blinking ("BT_B").
    - send the following files to the BT module via bluetooth: "boot_loader.btb", "bt_config.bst" (do not forget to set the communication speed properly, you can also set the other things), "btphone_texts.bst"
    - unplug the USB cable out of BT module and connect the ribon cable back
    - put the
    PHM
    back into the car

the license is missing on the module so it will always disconnect any device after a minute. turn on the
    PHM
    and you will see the code instead of connected device name. make a picture and send it to me . after that i will send you a license file.

note:
    in the package "BT Phone P2v2 - v2017-11-28_1.zip" the file "bt_config.bst" is badly named as "btphone_cfg.bst" (will fixed in next release). in this case rename the "btphone_cfg.bst" file to "bt_config.bst.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

again some improvements
    v2017-12-13_1
    News
    - Bluetooth: Possibility to manage paired device list via files
    - - “bt_pair.bgt”: After the file is send then you will reveive “bt_pair.txt” file. This file contains list of paired devices. Each line is the paired device (<Name>;<ID>;<Key>).
    - - “bt_pair.bst”: This file contains the list of paired devices. If empty then all devices will be deleted. Use the "bt_pair.txt" and remove the device (line) which you want to remove out of BT module. Then send it as "bt_pair.bst".
    - Bluetooth: You don't need to be connected before you want to read the device settings, ...
    - Bluetotoh: If the BT module don't find any device after the second loop then it stops searching. It makes easier to pair the new device if it's not possible at beginning.
    - Modem: Added protection and notification against wrong instalation, if the SIM cable is plugged into
    PHM
    . You will see the permanent "SIM ERROR" message on the dashboard. Contacts are not shown, you see the settings phonebook list instead (not possible to use after the device is connected). Connect the device, listen the music, receive or dial calls is available.
    Fixed
    - Bluetooth: If the second device is enabled it's not automaticaly connected.
    - Bluetooth: Sometimes the file sent from the BT module was not finished properly.
    - Bluetooth: The file from the BT module has been always sent to the first device also if requested from the second.
    - Firmware package: Wrong names of the configuration files.

PS: i'm curious how many people will see the "SIM ERROR" after this update.

15. Takk Morgis takket for denne posten
    Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

news which new users will like them .
    v2017-12-15_2
    News
    - Modem: Modem communication speed is now automatically detected.
    Updates
    - Modem: The default modem communication speed is now set to 19200Bd (facelift models).
    - Bootloader: Some updates regarding communication speed.

PS:
    if you have wavecom version in the pre-facelift model then it will not work properly for a while. so do the following steps:
    - after the firmware update wait for a while (error on the radio disappears)
    - turn off the ignition and lock the car.
    - wait at around 5 minutes
    - turn on the ignition and wait for a while, if the green LED on
    PHM
    stops shining, turn on the
    PHM
    again.
    - wait until it start operate properly
    - now update the bootloader

PS2:
    the bootloader update is required for everybody. the link to videos is above.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

v2017-12-17_1
    Updates
    - Modem: The different method for modem baudrate detection.

EDIT:
    v2017-12-17_2
    Fixed
    - Modem: The communication has stopped working after the baudtrate detection.
    Sist endret av marekbm; 17/12/17 kl 21:22

18. Takk Morgis takket for denne posten
    Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

the new version after a longer time. it looks like there are not so many changes but some parts of the code are quite rewrote.

how-to update (also the bootlaoder): here (turn the english subtitles on)

v2018-04-13_1
    Fixed
    - Bluetooth: Voice command activation on iPhone.
    - Bluetooth: Possibility to set the module just for Hands-Free (HFP).
    - System: After the bootloader is turned on then it will stay active even if turned on again (if power is turned off). The only way how to switch it back is to upload proper version of the firmware.
    Updates
    - Some modules has been fully rewrote.

if the bootloader is not updated (after the firmware update) then it is not possible to turn it on.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

some bug fixes. and one now feature .

v2018-04-25_1
    News
    - Bluetooth: Added a feature to swap connected cellphones. If you dial "**#" then the cellphone for calls is changed to cellphone for the music and vice versa.
    Updated
    - Bluetooth: Some names of configuration files has been changed (again). The reason is due to merge the names for all my BT products:
    - - Bluetooth module name: “bt_name.bst”
    - - User texts: “bt_user_texts.bst”
    Fixed
    - Bluetooth: The second cellphone autoconnection.
    - Modem: The Bootloader version didn’t change after the update (it was right after the reboot).
    - Modem: History calls readout.

21. Takk Morgis takket for denne posten
    Registrerte brukere
    Medlem siden
    06. mars 2015
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Antall takk

Standard

Tha last update I did was 24.02.2017. What files do I need to update to get the latest version in my car? Hoping I don't have to send all the updates in between!

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jimbojama Vis post
    Tha last update I did was 24.02.2017. What files do I need to update to get the latest version in my car? Hoping I don't have to send all the updates in between!
    it should be ok if you flash directly the latest fw. the firmware first and then bootloader. if something wrong then it's possible to fix via USB (it can happen). if you have a laptop then it should be the best option for this situation.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

the part managing calls has been changed quite a lot.

now it works like this:

incoming calls (does not matter if the first or the second connected device):
    - if the call is rejected, then it's terminated
    - if accepted on then
    PHM
    (if it offers it) then the call is connected as a HF via
    PHM

- if accepted on then device then the call stays on device

outgoing call:
    - if dialled on the
    PHM
    then the call is created on the first connected device (possible to switch via "**#")
    - if dialled on the device then:
    - - if not active any call then it's connected as a HF via
    PHM
    (if ericsson modem or the it's the second device then
    PHM
    starts ringing, if rejected then call stays in the device)
    - - if already active call (connected as a HF) then the new call stays in the device

call terminating:
    - if the red button on the
    PHM
    (or the steering wheel) is pressed then the call connected as a HF is terminated.
    - if terminated on the device then it's also terminated on the
    PHM
    (if connected)

call switching between
    PHM
    and the device:

- if you want to switch the call from the
    PHM
    to the device then select Earphone or Speaker on the device (audio options during the call). the call will stay in the device and it's terminated in
    PHM
    - if you want to switch the call from the device to the
    PHM
    (HF) then select Bluetooth on the device (audio options during the call). if ericsson modem or the it's the second device then
    PHM
    starts ringing, if rejected then call stays in the device

2 active calls or 1 active and 1 incomming:
    - if 2 active calls (each on the different device) and the call connected with the
    PHM
    is terminated as the first then the
    PHM
    offer the connection with the second. if ericsson modem or the it's the second device then
    PHM
    starts ringing, if rejected then call stays in the device
    - if call is active and connected with
    PHM
    and some incomming call is on the second device then:
    - if accept the call on the device then call stays in the device.
    - if current active call is terminated then the
    PHM
    offers accept / reject the of the incomming call.

in the shortcut:
    where you do the action, there it will affect.

not so possitive news for the iPhone owners. i have an piece for the testing. after some tests i do not recommend it to use with another connected device (the connection start to be unstable, from time to time it causes Bluetooth modem restarts, ...). the worst scenario is if the iPhone is connected as the second device and you make a call or somebody calls to the device. if iPhone is connected as an only device then there is no problems.

i hope that this text makes a sence. if not then i apologize and let me know.

---------------------------------------

v2018-05-06_1

News
    - Bluetooth: Now it’s possoble to connect call from the second device with HF.
    - Bluetooth: If current call is terminated and another call on then second connected device is active then the
    PHM
    will offer to connect with HF.
    Fixed
    - Bluetooth: If call on the second connected device starts then module is unstable.
    - Bluetooth: Call management rewrited.

Moderator Morgis sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    10. des. 2009
    VCCN medlemsnummer
    Antall takk

Standard

I really like this update. Thank you
    '07 V70 R ✓
    '95 850 T-5R

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

many bugs fixed.

v2018-05-28_1
    Fixed
    - Modem: If the field from the settings phonebook is choose then nothing happens. If not possible to activate the bootloader (actualization) then send the file "boot_loader.run" as first to activate it from the device and wait at around 10 seconds after that.
    - Bluetooth: iPhone device: If the device is manually disconnected (from the settings) then it's not fully disconnected.
    - Bluetooth: Call management update (especially iPhone). But still not recommended to use iPhone with another device on one time (Causes instability if active call on the both devices).
    - Bluetooth: After the second device is disconnected then the first device is not fully re-connected.

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

v2018-07-11_1
    Fixed
    - System: The system reboot after the first power up.
    News
    - Modem: The new instruction for Ericsson modems (220 4194 D).

Medlem siden
    26. mars 2017
    Antall takk

Standard

v2018-08-12_1

Fixed
    - MELBUS: After the call the module is active on the MELBUS even if not selected.

Moderator Morgis sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    10. des. 2009
    VCCN medlemsnummer
    Antall takk

Standard

(Not latest fw v2018-08-12_1)

if i anwer and hang up on phone, my HU often get stuck after a call, TELEPHONE is still shown on display.
    I have to turn off and on the telephonemodule when it happens. Samsung S7
    '07 V70 R ✓
    '95 850 T-5R

Side 3 av 4 FørstFørst 1 2 3 4 SisteSiste

Lignende tråder

1. Bluetooth og AUX adapter til original SC og HU spillere
    By Morgis in forum Produkterfaringer
    Svar: 5
    Siste post: 09/04/18, 01:02
  2. Oppgradere original telefonmodul PHM med bluetooth.
    By MadAss in forum S60 / V70N / S80 / XC70 / XC90
    Svar: 47
    Siste post: 17/12/17, 21:46
  3. Bluetooth og original spiller.
    By Cadnet in forum S60 / V70N / S80 / XC70 / XC90
    Svar: 22
    Siste post: 25/01/15, 22:35
  4. Ettermarkeds dobbel din spiller med bluetooth control ala Volvo?
    By eMTea in forum Bilstereo og Multimedia
    Svar: 4
    Siste post: 22/06/14, 21:05
  5. Svar: 0
    Siste post: 19/06/14, 21:12

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •