Hi!

First thing wanted to apologize if its wrong place to post that, but it seems, that I haven't got wright status on this board to advertise in wright place.

So.. lets get cracking

I run webshop with performance stuff for older models of our bricks - up to 1999. Here is the link to my FB page, feel free to browse it:

http://www.facebook.com/RetroTurbo

You will find there galleries with graphics of stuff that I sell. Prices even with postage to Norway are competitive to what you will find in your country. At this stage I would like to point out, that companies I represent have more than 5 - 10 years of experience in manufacturing rally/competition gear. My prices are competitive due to cheaper labor in Poland - not poor material used.

At the moment I can quote you for:
- adjustable cam wheels
- oil cath tanks
- short shifters
- brake adaptors (if you want to fit 4 piston ones to your brick)
- spacers (wheels, driveshaft, steering wheel),
- poli bushes (suspention, engine)
- control arm struts
- BOV's (stuff from USA is 100 years behing my stuff)
- inlet gaskets

in very near future u will be able to buy as well:
- camberplates
- coilovers

Apart of that I'm able to quote you for anything what requires being hand made:
- looking for weird size pulleys?
- parts of suspention for rally or competition? Not interested in paying $800 for kaplhenke's Race Spec Control Arms (+ postage + tax + duty etc)? I can do them for 600 all inc with postage!
- braces?
- tower braces?
- sway bars?
- bla bla bla???

I guarantee to be cheaper than any manufacturer in Norway/Sweden (u ppl have sick prices btw : D ) and provide you with exactly same quality of a final product.

If yo do have any questions, pls inquire through Facebook, as here I don't have (now) enough posts to reply to PM messages.