PDA

Vis full versjon : Parking brake push button

Xaver
13/06/16, 09:17
Hi,

sorry, I don´t speak Norwegian.

Does anyone know how to change the parking brake push button in a V70? Is it necessary to remove the parking brake? Or just remove the handle and pull out the button?
Has anyone of you done it?

Regards

volvoRsport
13/06/16, 11:08
The button is threaded, so you have to unscrew it. First drag the leather boot a bit backwards, then push the handle forward and off so that you have free access to the button.

Xaver
13/06/16, 13:44
Thank you for your reply. I tried to unscrew it but it didn´t really move, because it´s sitting in the metal where the handle get´s pulled over. Is there any trick?

volvoRsport
13/06/16, 21:54
Thank you for your reply. I tried to unscrew it but it didn´t really move, because it´s sitting in the metal where the handle get´s pulled over. Is there any trick?

I haven't done this myself, so unfortunately I can't give you any tips. But I know that both Per Turbo and Kodja has changed it on their previous cars, so maybe they can give a reply in this thread?

Kodja
14/06/16, 08:08
Dont remember but you need to pull out the leather handle it self first and then it should be simple, thats All i remember i am afraid :-)